94 160th Avenue, Turtle Lake WI 54889
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,254 sq. ft. | $350,000 | MLS#4823278
Why We Love It
1. On the Lake. Located on beautiful Horseshoe lake, this home literally is steps away from the water. Take a spin on the boat and go water skiing on the 398-acre recreational lake. Enjoy swimming and fishing off the dock in the quiet bay. Or just relax while enjoying the serene views from the over 125 feet of waterfront property.
2. True Log Cabin. Larger and rarer 12" logs make this authentic log home better insulated and more energy efficient. The log scent as you open the front door is a true welcome to summer.
3. Stunning Views Inside and Out. Enjoy the sunrises with a fresh cup of coffee on the patio, a glass of wine by the two-sided fireplace while viewing the wildlife through the A-frame living room windows, or wake up and look out onto the lake from the master bedroom. This home has beautiful sights at every turn.
4. The Outside Space. The almost half acre lot boasts not only instant access to the lake, but you can roast marshmallows on a cool summer evening, listen to music from the outdoor speakers, or enjoy a dinner on the spacious patio.
5. Location, Location, Location. Hop in your car and be on the lake in about an from the Twin Cities. Take the whole weekend and enjoy dining and entertainment nearby in Turtle Lake.
What You Need to Know
Located off of County Road T on 160th Ave, this inviting 2 bed, 2 bath custom built log cabin was made for building memories.
As you walk through the front door and enter the informal dining room you are instantly drawn to the warm two-sided stone fireplace and beautiful hickory floors. The kitchen has pristine quartz countertops, a large pantry, gas stove, and gorgeously painted cabinets that match the feel of the home. Stairs lead to a loft located above the kitchen, a great area for the kids to play or to add a bed for an extra guest.
The "wow" factor happens in the living room with an A-frame vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows, and spectacular views of the lake from the floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy the fireplace while reading a book or sipping a cup of coffee while viewing nature in the comfort of your living room. Step through the glass doors and have breakfast or dinner on your private patio overlooking the lake.
Adjacent to the living room is the master bedroom with more views of the lake. Through the separate laundry room is the master ensuite with tile flooring and large soaking tub. Behind the living room are the second bedroom and full bathroom. A one car garage completes the home.
When you aren't relaxing by the fireplace or in the tub, you will be outside enjoying the incredible property and shoreline. Located in the more quiet part of the lake, boat traffic won't be an issue when trying to swim or fish in the bay. Enjoy the expansive patio while entertaining and listen to the sounds of nature or music from the outside speakers. The property also has a storage shed for a grill, fishing equipment, lawn mower or any of the toys you may need and extra storage in the large crawl space. The home's amenities include central air, furnace, washer and dryer, dishwasher and a Kinetico make living among nature possible year round.
Just over an hour from the Twin Cities, you'll be enjoying life on the lake.
To see all of OUR FEATURED LISTINGS, click on the link.