Open House, Sunday, October 8th, 12:00-1:30pm
10823 32nd St. N. Lake Elmo, MN
$875,000 | 4 Bed | 6 Bath | 5,344 sq. ft.
Why We Love It
1. Right on Lake Elmo. In the land of 10,000 lakes, to be on this premier recreational lake is a dream. Located on the north end of Lake Elmo, enjoy water skiing, fishing, boating in the summer and ice fishing and serenity in the winter.
2. The tranquility. Surrounded by mature trees and no, right next-door neighbors, this home is very private and peaceful. The immense brick fireplace and rich pine A-frame vaulted ceilings in the living room, the cedar lined sauna, fireplaces on every floor, and the abundance of wildlife make it seem like having a lake cabin up north without the hassle of the drive.
3. The kitchen. A large center island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, pine cabinets, 5 gas burner stove, beautiful crown molding, an informal dining area and adjoining hearth room make this kitchen not only a chef's dream but a wonderful entertaining area.
4. The Outside Space. Grill out on the spacious deck. Read a book in the screened in gazebo. Watch the kids play in the low- maintenance free salt water pool. Take a brisk walk over to Lake Elmo Park Reserve. Or take a spin on your boat from your own dock. Enjoy all the seasons in Minnesota with this amazing outside space.
5. Breathtaking Views. Situated atop of the lot, the gorgeous views of the surrounding area cannot be missed. Sip coffee and watch wildlife through the floor to ceiling windows in the living room, marvel at the sunsets over Lake Elmo, or view the property from the upstairs loft.
What You Need to Know
Located between Lake Elmo Avenue and Klondike Avenue, this 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom home has 5,344 sq. ft of luxury chalet-like feel. Currently, the home is in the boundaries for Lake Elmo Elementary, Oak-Land Junior High, and Stillwater High School.
Through the front door, the ample foyer with tile flooring and intricate crown molding greets you. Off of the foyer are the powder room and mudroom with built-ins for all your coats and shoes and access to the oversized 3 car garage.
Past the foyer is the inviting living room with pine vaulted ceilings with wood beams, two sliding glass doors, a warm and grand brick fireplace, and numerous windows for ample light and viewing the gorgeous scenery. Walk into the kitchen and notice the beautiful pine cabinets and detailed woodwork in the trim. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, warm granite countertops, center island with a sink, multiple hidden pull-outs, 5 gas burner stove, and slate flooring. The informal dining room has a built-in bench and is surrounded by Andersen windows. The hearth room with stone gas fireplace and numerous built-ins and cabinets is the perfect spot for your guests to relax while you are prepping in the kitchen.
The large master bedroom has a tile gas fireplace, crown molding, access to the yard through a glass door, and a massive ensuite. The master bathroom is complete with a solid surface double vanity, two walk-in closets, soaking tub and separate shower.
Upstairs is the loft with impeccable views of the property, the ideal space for an or library or large office. Adjacent to the loft is a three-quarter bathroom and bedroom. Through the study are two guest bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
Downstairs is a walkout lower level family room. With a full wet bar, room for a pool table, plenty of space for seating, and wood stove with brick hearth, this is the entertaining center of the home. Off of the family room is a large workout room that has individual changing stations when heading out to the pool or lake. Down the hall is a three-quarter bathroom and relaxing cedar lined sauna.
Outside is a screened gazebo for enjoying summer afternoons without the annoyance of mosquitos, swim laps in the oversized salt water pool with automatic pool cover, a wide deck for viewing the lake, a storage shed, and a walking path to over 100 feet of waterfront on Lake Elmo.
This home is the ideal spot for a staycation. Who needs to go up north when you have it all in this exquisite lake front home.
To see all of OUR FEATURED LISTINGS, click on the link.