968 Brave Dr. Somerset, WI
3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1456 sq. feet | $289,000 | MLS#4824883
Why We Love It
1. Instant access to the Lake. Walk down the private staircase to over 100 feet of waterfront property on Squaw Lake. Cruise out on the 110-acre lake in your boat off for some great fishing, watch the geese fly in and the wood ducks wade in the water or walk out onto the lake to enjoy ice fishing in the winter.
2. The kitchen. Granite countertops, tiled floors, warm oak cabinets, stainless steel appliances, large sink, tiled backsplash and gas oven make this updated kitchen a chef's dream. An eat-in kitchen and open wall to the living room is an ideal way to entertain while still prepping any dinner or appetizers.
3. The Extra Garage Space. The 3 car garage can easily fit all the toys, lawnmowers, snow blowers or extra fishing equipment.
4. Sounds and Sights of Nature. Nothing is more relaxing than watching a sunrise come up over the lake from your own private deck. Enjoy the sounds of geese chattering away or birds singing their melodies. Watch swans swim in the bay, wild turkey strut about and various deer walk through the woods. Nature surrounds this home.
What You Need to Know
Located on a private drive just north of County Road C, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom tranquil home sits on a half acre. Currently, the home is in the boundaries for Somerset Elementary, Somerset Middle, and Somerset High School. bathroom tranquil home sits on a half acre. Currently, the home is in the boundaries for Somerset Elementary, Somerset Middle, and Somerset High School.
As you pull up the driveway you instantly notice the beautifully landscaped front yard. Past the front porch and through the front door is the foyer with closet space. The spacious kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, tiled backsplash, gas stove, stainless steel appliances, numerous oak cabinets for storage, tiled floors and an eat-in kitchen with expansive windows overlooking the front of the property. Off of the kitchen is access to the large 3 car garage and a separate laundry room with sink and extra countertop space.
The living room has pristine oak floors, inviting gas fireplace with tile surround, vaulted ceilings and spectacular views of the lake. Step outside through the sliding glass door and enjoy a cup of coffee on the peaceful deck. vaulted ceilings and spectacular views of the lake. Step outside through the sliding glass door and enjoy a cup of coffee on the peaceful deck.
Adjacent to the living room is the large master bedroom with three-quarter ensuite, oak floors and his and her closets. Two guest bedrooms and a full bathroom with granite countertop complete the main floor.
The unfinished full walkout basement creates the perfect space to make your own. Large enough to create more bedrooms and a family room or have an exercise room and media area- the options are limitless. The lower level leads to the outside patio where you can have dinner with nature and just enjoy the views of the property.
The property boasts a staircase down to the dock on Squaw Lake. Incredibly peaceful, Squaw Lake is 110 acres and is home to walleye, bluegill, largemouth bass and northern pike. Home comes with dock and pontoon.
Only 45 minutes from the Twin Cities (soon to be shorter with the new bridge) and just minutes from the St. Croix River, enjoy this serene home where the views never get old.
10823 32nd St. N. Lake Elmo, MN
$950,000 | 4 Bed | 6 Bath | 5,344 sq. ft.
Why We Love It
1. Right on Lake Elmo. In the land of 10,000 lakes, to be on this premier recreational lake is a dream. Located on the north end of Lake Elmo, enjoy water skiing, fishing, boating in the summer and ice fishing and serenity in the winter.
2. The tranquility. Surrounded by mature trees and no, right next-door neighbors, this home is very private and peaceful. The immense brick fireplace and rich pine A-frame vaulted ceilings in the living room, the cedar lined sauna, fireplaces on every floor, and the abundance of wildlife make it seem like having a lake cabin up north without the hassle of the drive.
3. The kitchen. A large center island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, pine cabinets, 5 gas burner stove, beautiful crown molding, an informal dining area and adjoining hearth room make this kitchen not only a chef's dream but a wonderful entertaining area.
4. The Outside Space. Grill out on the spacious deck. Read a book in the screened in gazebo. Watch the kids play in the low- maintenance free salt water pool. Take a brisk walk over to Lake Elmo Park Reserve. Or take a spin on your boat from your own dock. Enjoy all the seasons in Minnesota with this amazing outside space.
5. Breathtaking Views. Situated atop of the lot, the gorgeous views of the surrounding area cannot be missed. Sip coffee and watch wildlife through the floor to ceiling windows in the living room, marvel at the sunsets over Lake Elmo, or view the property from the upstairs loft.
What You Need to Know
Located between Lake Elmo Avenue and Klondike Avenue, this 4 bedroom, 6 bathroom home has 5,344 sq. ft of luxury chalet-like feel. Currently, the home is in the boundaries for Lake Elmo Elementary, Oak-Land Junior High, and Stillwater High School.
Through the front door, the ample foyer with tile flooring and intricate crown molding greets you. Off of the foyer are the powder room and mudroom with built-ins for all your coats and shoes and access to the oversized 3 car garage.
Past the foyer is the inviting living room with pine vaulted ceilings with wood beams, two sliding glass doors, a warm and grand brick fireplace, and numerous windows for ample light and viewing the gorgeous scenery. Walk into the kitchen and notice the beautiful pine cabinets and detailed woodwork in the trim. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, warm granite countertops, center island with a sink, multiple hidden pull-outs, 5 gas burner stove, and slate flooring. The informal dining room has a built-in bench and is surrounded by Andersen windows. The hearth room with stone gas fireplace and numerous built-ins and cabinets is the perfect spot for your guests to relax while you are prepping in the kitchen.
The large master bedroom has a tile gas fireplace, crown molding, access to the yard through a glass door, and a massive ensuite. The master bathroom is complete with a solid surface double vanity, two walk-in closets, soaking tub and separate shower.
Upstairs is the loft with impeccable views of the property, the ideal space for an or library or large office. Adjacent to the loft is a three-quarter bathroom and bedroom. Through the study are two guest bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
Downstairs is a walkout lower level family room. With a full wet bar, room for a pool table, plenty of space for seating, and wood stove with brick hearth, this is the entertaining center of the home. Off of the family room is a large workout room that has individual changing stations when heading out to the pool or lake. Down the hall is a three-quarter bathroom and relaxing cedar lined sauna.
Outside is a screened gazebo for enjoying summer afternoons without the annoyance of mosquitos, swim laps in the oversized salt water pool with automatic pool cover, a wide deck for viewing the lake, a storage shed, and a walking path to over 100 feet of waterfront on Lake Elmo.
This home is the ideal spot for a staycation. Who needs to go up north when you have it all in this exquisite lake front home.
11379 Neal Ave N. Stillwater, TWP 55082
$640,000 5 Bed | 4 Bath | 3,971 sq. ft.
Why We Love It
1. Lakefront Property. 320 feet of waterfront on Loon Lake to enjoy fishing, water skiing, beautiful sunrises, and swimming. No public access point makes this 53-acre lake even more private.
2. An Activity for Every Season. The easy access to Gateway Trail, Pine Point Park, and downtown Stillwater makes this an ideal location to embrace all the seasons that Minnesota offers. Enjoy Cross-country skiing and ice fishing during the winter and experience beautiful spring days in the screened in gazebo. Take a dip in the lake, run along the Gateway, grill out on the deck, or take a spin in the boat in the summer. Watch the leaves turn while horseback or bike riding on the various trails in the fall.
3. The Gourmet Kitchen. This incredibly warm main floor kitchen has granite countertops and backsplash, an L-shaped center island with sink, built-in oven and microwave, crown molding, plenty of rich wood cabinets for extra storage, slate tile, and various lighting to set the ambiance.
4. The Lower Level. Entertaining is a delight in the lower level. Spend time with family and friends in the family room with brick fireplace or shoot some pool and grab a drink in the amusement room, complete with full wet bar and second kitchen. With two bedrooms and a three-quarter bath, there is plenty of room for guests to stay over.
What You Need To Know
Located off of Neal Ave on a private lot with mature trees, this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, warm and welcoming home allows you to enjoy all the seasons Minnesota has to offer. Currently, the home is in the boundaries for Withrow Elementary, Stillwater Junior, and Stillwater High School.
The entryway with tile floors and extra closet space greets you as it wraps around to a powder room and access to the oversized 3 car garage. Instantly notice the gorgeous wide planked hickory and pine floors and crown molding throughout as you make your way to the inviting living room. Grab a book from the built-in bookshelves and relax next to the wood burning stone hearth fireplace. Adjacent to the living room is the formal dining room with large bay windows to enjoy views of the property. The spacious kitchen with granite countertops and backsplash, center island with extra seating, slate tile, pendant lighting, numerous cabinets with distinctive hardware, and built-in oven and microwave make this kitchen a chef and entertainer's dream. Through the arched opening of the kitchen is the bright informal dining room with a sliding glass door that leads to the extended deck.
Down the hall is a large separate laundry room, two guest bedrooms, and the master bedroom. The master bedroom has a full ensuite bath and sliding glass doors to allow access to the deck. A separate cedar lined hot tub room completes the main floor.
The lower level has a cozy family room with plush carpet, crown molding, and a gas-fueled brick fireplace. Down the hall are two guest bedrooms, storage room, and a three-quarter bath. Entertain guests in the expansive amusement room that is large enough to fit a pool table and a second kitchen complete with a stove, oven, wet bar and extra seating. This turn-key home has new siding and new windows throughout.
On 5.5 acres, hours and hours can be spent in the outside space. Savor the gorgeous sunrises or grill out on the massive deck that overlooks the property. Play games, eat dinner, or just relax in the screened in gazebo. Walk down to over 300 feet of waterfront property and take advantage of all the scenery, fishing, and boating on Loon Lake. The property is zoned and fenced for horses and has a horse shelter with one stall and an outside shed. Great access to Pine Point Park and the Gateway allows for riding on the scenic horse trails. Bike your way to downtown Stillwater via the Gateway and Brown's Creek trail and enjoy shopping, restaurants and the St. Croix River.
Winter, summer, spring or fall this home is truly one for all seasons.
94 160th Avenue, Turtle Lake WI 54889
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,254 sq. ft. | $485,000 | MLS#4823278
Why We Love It
1. On the Lake. Located on beautiful Horseshoe Lake, this home literally is steps away from the water. Take a spin on the boat and go water skiing on the 398-acre recreational lake. Enjoy swimming and fishing off the dock in the quiet bay. Or just relax while enjoying the serene views from the over 200 feet of waterfront property.
2. True Log Cabin. Larger and rarer 12" logs make this authentic log home better insulated and more energy efficient. The log scent as you open the front door is a true welcome to summer.
3. Stunning Views Inside and Out. Enjoy the sunrises with a fresh cup of coffee on the patio, a glass of wine by the two-sided fireplace while viewing the wildlife through the A-frame living room windows, or wake up and look out onto the lake from the master bedroom. This home has beautiful sights at every turn.
4. The Outside Space. The almost half acre lot boasts not only instant access to the lake, but you can roast marshmallows on a cool summer evening, listen to music from the outdoor speakers, or enjoy a dinner on the spacious patio. There is even extra space to build a bunkhouse or additional garage (architectural plans available).
5. Location, Location, Location. Hop in your car and be on the lake in about an from the Twin Cities. Take the whole weekend and enjoy dining and entertainment nearby in Turtle Lake.
What You Need to Know
Located off of County Road T on 160th Ave, this inviting 2 bed, 2 bath custom built log cabin was made for building memories.
As you walk through the front door and enter the informal dining room you are instantly drawn to the warm two-sided stone fireplace and beautiful hickory floors. The kitchen has pristine quartz countertops, a large pantry, gas stove, and gorgeously painted cabinets that match the feel of the home. Stairs lead to a loft located above the kitchen, a great area for the kids to play or to add a bed for an extra guest.
The "wow" factor happens in the living room with an A-frame vaulted ceiling, stained glass windows, and spectacular views of the lake from the floor to ceiling windows. Enjoy the fireplace while reading a book or sipping a cup of coffee while viewing nature in the comfort of your living room. Step through the glass doors and have breakfast or dinner on your private patio overlooking the lake.
Adjacent to the living room is the master bedroom with more views of the lake. Through the separate laundry room is the master ensuite with tile flooring and large soaking tub. Behind the living room are the second bedroom and full bathroom. A one car garage completes the home.
When you aren't relaxing by the fireplace or in the tub, you will be outside enjoying the incredible property and shoreline. Located in the more quiet part of the lake, boat traffic won't be an issue when trying to swim or fish in the bay. Enjoy the expansive patio while entertaining and listen to the sounds of nature or music from the outside speakers. The property also has a storage shed for a grill, fishing equipment, lawn mower or any of the toys you may need and extra storage in the large crawl space. The additional space of the large lot can easily be transformed into a bunkhouse. The home's amenities include central air, furnace, washer and dryer, dishwasher and a Kinetico make living among nature possible year round.
Just over an hour from the Twin Cities, you'll be enjoying life on the lake.